An image processing wrapper around GDI+, allowing you to apply one or more filters against an image source.
* Conversion from one image type to another
* Image resizing and various strategies for resolving aspect ratio
* Edge detection
* GIF support
* Chaining filters together to perform complex operations on a single image
Filters can be stacked and queued so that they run one after the other in a process queue. The processor can accept filenames, streams or a GDI image to perform the processing on.
Future plans are:
* More comprehensive filter support for blurring, sharpening, watermarking, inverting, and more!
* Asynchronous processing support
* Batch processing
Available on Nuget
As well as downloading the package straight from here, you can also install directly from inside Visual Studio using Nuget:
More information on the
Nuget Package site